PDA

View Full Version : Pilots Log Mean LOGBOOK Correction

Ian Leslie
July 2nd 03, 07:30 PM
I Mean Logbook!!!

Cheers

Hi All,

Is there some software that will record your piolts log elcetronically, Free
or shareware. Ideally it will compute leg lenghts (as crow flies from ICAO
airport codes)

If anyone can tell me it would be a great help.

Yours hopefully,

Ian

John T
July 2nd 03, 08:15 PM
"Ian Leslie" > wrote in message

> I Mean Logbook!!!
>
> Is there some software that will record your piolts log
> elcetronically, Free or shareware. Ideally it will compute leg
> lenghts (as crow flies from ICAO airport codes)

Yes. What OS are you using?

--
John T
http://tknowlogy.com/tknoFlyer

Ian Leslie
July 2nd 03, 09:46 PM
I am on XP Home and W98

"John T" > wrote in message
ws.com...
> "Ian Leslie" > wrote in message
>

> > I Mean Logbook!!!
> >
> > Is there some software that will record your piolts log
> > elcetronically, Free or shareware. Ideally it will compute leg
> > lenghts (as crow flies from ICAO airport codes)
>
> Yes. What OS are you using?
>
> --
> John T
> http://tknowlogy.com/tknoFlyer
> __________

ggw
July 3rd 03, 01:43 AM
al owens to
"John T" > wrote in message m>...
> "Ian Leslie" > wrote in message
>

> > I Mean Logbook!!!
> >
> > Is there some software that will record your piolts log
> > elcetronically, Free or shareware. Ideally it will compute leg
> > lenghts (as crow flies from ICAO airport codes)
>
> Yes. What OS are you using?

Google