PDA

View Full Version : Re: Question on ownership

John
July 3rd 03, 01:01 PM
Seems to me an element of flexability would be required for this to
work, in addition to the money/piloting skills etc. If you can work
from home from time to time (telecommute), that will help you when the
aircraft goes down for maintainance. Also, what about thunderstorms
during the summer? I would imagine your area of the country can go
through periods of regular thunderstorms late in the day. You are
essentially, I guess, looking for airline reliability from a small
aircraft, which isn't very likely for a number of reasons. However,
with the right flexability at both ends, it might have a chance.

Let us know how it goes !

John

Dale Harwell
July 4th 03, 05:57 AM
I dont think you will find a plane two seater or four that will do 200
kt's for a 100 k. My advise to you is to look at a Piper lance or maybe
you can spend a little more on a Cirrus. A 100 k will by a 20 year old
lance,182,or a Cherakee six.Or a 2 year old Cessna 172. If it were me, I
would stick with something newer like the 172. Good luck !

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.

Google