PDA

View Full Version : N502TB AIG Insurance update

H. Adam Stevens
July 4th 03, 09:20 AM
It's been 5 weeks since the storm.
Nothing has happened. Nada. Not one damned thing.
The wastegates are frozen by now; That's another 5 grand.
H.
N502TB
$375K hull coverage for what???????

BTIZ
July 4th 03, 05:34 PM
did you have loss of use coverage?

get some ambulance chasing lawyer to sue the insurance company for failure
to pay in a timely manner? (define timely)

BT

"H. Adam Stevens" > wrote in message
> It's been 5 weeks since the storm.
> Nothing has happened. Nada. Not one damned thing.
> The wastegates are frozen by now; That's another 5 grand.
> H.
> N502TB
> $375K hull coverage for what???????

G.R. Patterson III
July 4th 03, 09:37 PM
"H. Adam Stevens" wrote:

> $375K hull coverage for what???????

Thanks for the update.

George Patterson
The optimist feels that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist is afraid that he's correct.
James Branch Cavel

H. Adam Stevens
July 5th 03, 03:01 AM
sure
been in this group so long it's like old friends
gotta vent somewhere
H.
N502TB

"G.R. Patterson III" > wrote in message

> "H. Adam Stevens" wrote:
> >
> > $375K hull coverage for what???????
>
> Thanks for the update.
>
> George Patterson
> The optimist feels that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The
> pessimist is afraid that he's correct.
> James Branch Cavel

Jim
July 5th 03, 02:41 PM
I wonder if AIG will have a booth at Oshkosh... "hint".... you might earn
yourself some high hourly wages standing infront of it and telling all their
potential customers how you are being treated... then each night you could
relax with a few beers with some of us.
--
Jim Burns III

Remove "nospam" to reply

"H. Adam Stevens" > wrote in message
> It's been 5 weeks since the storm.
> Nothing has happened. Nada. Not one damned thing.
> The wastegates are frozen by now; That's another 5 grand.
> H.
> N502TB
> $375K hull coverage for what???????

H. Adam Stevens
July 5th 03, 03:25 PM
Ill have to drive there, of course.
H.
N502TB
"Jim" > wrote in message
> I wonder if AIG will have a booth at Oshkosh... "hint".... you might earn
> yourself some high hourly wages standing infront of it and telling all
their
> potential customers how you are being treated... then each night you could
> relax with a few beers with some of us.
> --
> Jim Burns III
>
> Remove "nospam" to reply
>
> "H. Adam Stevens" > wrote in message
> > It's been 5 weeks since the storm.
> > Nothing has happened. Nada. Not one damned thing.
> > The wastegates are frozen by now; That's another 5 grand.
> > H.
> > N502TB
> > $375K hull coverage for what???????

Sydney Hoeltzli
July 9th 03, 07:03 AM
H. Adam Stevens wrote:
> Ill have to drive there, of course.
> H.

Well, you might try asking for a ride from wherever
you'll be....post here, stick a note in the FBO...

Still think it's an aviation lawyer you need to be
talking to.

Good luck!
Sydney

H. Adam Stevens
July 9th 03, 11:23 AM
I did. Two of 'em.
The BS continues.
H.
N502TB

"Sydney Hoeltzli" > wrote in message
> H. Adam Stevens wrote:
> > Ill have to drive there, of course.
> > H.
>
> Well, you might try asking for a ride from wherever
> you'll be....post here, stick a note in the FBO...
>
> Still think it's an aviation lawyer you need to be
> talking to.
>
> Good luck!
> Sydney

Sydney Hoeltzli
July 9th 03, 03:38 PM
H. Adam Stevens wrote:
> I did. Two of 'em.
> The BS continues.

So vent a bit and educate us, what did they tell you?

Sydney

Google