PDA

View Full Version : Re: Best price Aeroshell 10W-50W? Where to buy from?

Paul Millner
July 4th 03, 08:06 PM
>> P L E A S E get me a
stock number. If I can get that, my local Sam's might be able to
order it from distribution.

Sams in Concord, CA used to have 15-50, I know they have 100. I'll look
next time I'm over there, and write down the number.

Paul

TripFarmer
July 7th 03, 04:23 PM
FWIW,

I ended up finding it at a local oil distributor for $45 a case (15W 50).

Trip

In article >, says...

>>> P L E A S E get me a
>stock number. If I can get that, my local Sam's might be able to
>order it from distribution.
>
>Sams in Concord, CA used to have 15-50, I know they have 100. I'll look
>next time I'm over there, and write down the number.
>
>Paul

Google