PDA

View Full Version : The beauty of GA

Gene Seibel
July 8th 03, 09:48 PM
Had a great flight over the weekend that really demonstrated the
utility of general aviation. We left St. Louis Regional Airport in the
Cherokee at 5 pm on July 3rd. Spent the night in southwest Missouri,
where we picked up my daughter and on the 4th flew on to central
Kansas. There we dropped off my daughter, picked up my Mom, and
continued to a family reunion in northeast Montana - getting there and
landing on my cousin's ranch in time for the evening festivities.
After spending all day Saturday, we left early Sunday morning to
return my Mom to Kansas, my daughter to Missouri, and ourselves to
Alton, Illinois on a lovely, smooth evening arrival. This is the way
it should be!!!!
--
Gene Seibel
Hangar 131 - http://pad39a.com/gene/plane.html

Mark T. Mueller
July 10th 03, 03:33 AM
FUDGEY!!!

"Mike Z." > wrote in message
> Now I feel bad, all I did was fly up north for fudge! <grin>
>
> Mike Z
>
> "Gene Seibel" > wrote in message
rthlink.net...
> > Had a great flight over the weekend that really demonstrated the
> > utility of general aviation. We left St. Louis Regional Airport in the
> > Cherokee at 5 pm on July 3rd. Spent the night in southwest Missouri,
> > where we picked up my daughter and on the 4th flew on to central
> > Kansas. There we dropped off my daughter, picked up my Mom, and
> > continued to a family reunion in northeast Montana - getting there and
> > landing on my cousin's ranch in time for the evening festivities.
> > After spending all day Saturday, we left early Sunday morning to
> > return my Mom to Kansas, my daughter to Missouri, and ourselves to
> > Alton, Illinois on a lovely, smooth evening arrival. This is the way
> > it should be!!!!
> > --
> > Gene Seibel
> > Hangar 131 - http://pad39a.com/gene/plane.html