PDA

View Full Version : Insurance

Bela P. Havasreti
July 9th 03, 11:15 PM
Anyone have an update on Chaparral Insurance in
Bermuda Dunes, CA?

Based upon banter in this group (I think it was in this group),
I thought I'd give them a whirl this time around insurance-wise

The numbers I have are:

1-800-339-5736

e-mail:

Neither appears to work....

I'm currently with AIG in Bethany, OK and they've gotten into some
kind of trouble... (my policy is good until it expires at the end of
August).

Bela P. Havasreti

Ross Richardson
July 10th 03, 02:43 PM
Care to expand on your statement "and they've gotten into some
> kind of trouble..."

there is another thread going on about AIG.

"Bela P. Havasreti" wrote:

> Anyone have an update on Chaparral Insurance in
> Bermuda Dunes, CA?
>
> Based upon banter in this group (I think it was in this group),
> I thought I'd give them a whirl this time around insurance-wise
>
> The numbers I have are:
>
> 1-800-339-5736
>
> e-mail:
>
> Neither appears to work....
>
> I'm currently with AIG in Bethany, OK and they've gotten into some
> kind of trouble... (my policy is good until it expires at the end of
> August).
>
> Bela P. Havasreti

Ron Natalie
July 11th 03, 03:34 PM
"Bela P. Havasreti" > wrote in message ...

> AIG Aviation Insurance Group, Ltd., in Bethany OK is an agent/broker
> and is not to be confused with the larger/conglomorate AIG Aviation
> Insurance Group which is a collective of underwriters.

The A and I in the large conglomerate AIG don't stand for either aviation
or insurance. The name is American International Group and they
they have a ton of insurance and other financial business of which AIG
Aviation is just one part.

The AIG in USAIG does stand for Aviation Insurance Group. It's a distinct
company from either AIG the conglomerate or AIG the broker in OK. I've got
nothing bad to say about USAIG other than an odd blip last year but I guess
the whole insurance industry was a bit wierd then.

Google