PDA

View Full Version : canadian

John C
July 15th 03, 04:41 AM
I am a Canadian who lives in the US for part of the year does anybody know
what the requirements are to own and keep a small plane in the US as a
Canadian . Do I have to have a US license and does the plane have to be a
US registered plane to be kept there all year?

Thanks

BTIZ
July 15th 03, 04:52 AM
I don't know about all year... but one of our glider club members keeps his
glider here, with Canadian registration.. but it does trailer it to Canada
for summer flying.

"John C" > wrote in message
. ..
> I am a Canadian who lives in the US for part of the year does anybody know
> what the requirements are to own and keep a small plane in the US as a
> Canadian . Do I have to have a US license and does the plane have to be a
> US registered plane to be kept there all year?
>

> Thanks

Google