PDA

View Full Version : nj to new england

chris
July 15th 03, 03:16 PM
Are there any pilots out there who fly frequently to New England from
New Jersey. I am not a pilot yet, but have taken some lessons. I love
general aviation and small planes. I travel often to New England from
NJ (Teterboro area) and I would love to find a friend or partner who
also travels to the Massachuessets and New England area. The cape,
south shore, and Marthas Vineyard. If any one is interested, I would
love to hear from you, and I can share all costs.

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.

Ray Bengen
July 15th 03, 03:46 PM
Often travel from LDJ to 2B2.

"chris" > wrote in message
> Are there any pilots out there who fly frequently to New England from
> New Jersey. I am not a pilot yet, but have taken some lessons. I love
> general aviation and small planes. I travel often to New England from
> NJ (Teterboro area) and I would love to find a friend or partner who
> also travels to the Massachuessets and New England area. The cape,
> south shore, and Marthas Vineyard. If any one is interested, I would
> love to hear from you, and I can share all costs.
>
> *** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
> Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.

Google