PDA

View Full Version : Where I can I find a list of A&P schools?

Craig
July 19th 03, 09:42 PM
(Jonah Rogin) wrote in message >...
> Can anyone point me to a comprehensive list of schools (online) that
> train aircraft mechanics? Primarily interested in the United States,
> but I wouldn't mind looking at some overseas as well. Incidentally,
> what's the deal with getting FAA certification for training received
> in a foreign country?

Check on the FAA's website. They have a pretty comprehensive list on
there.

As to the overseas training, as long as it was in a shop that was
working under FAA rules and under properly ticketed A&P's or IA's, it
shouldn't be a problem.

Craig C.

Jonah Rogin
July 20th 03, 05:07 AM
Thanks, Craig. I did look at the FAA's site but as far as I can tell
it only allows you to search by state (or country). If there's a more
user-friendly way to get the whole list at once, I would appreciate
hearing about it.

Jonah

> Check on the FAA's website. They have a pretty comprehensive list on
> there.
>
> As to the overseas training, as long as it was in a shop that was
> working under FAA rules and under properly ticketed A&P's or IA's, it
> shouldn't be a problem.
>
> Craig C.

Google