PDA

View Full Version : Re: C177 RG

Sydney Hoeltzli
July 23rd 03, 04:17 PM
Newps wrote:
> Friend of mine has a Cardinal RG and he is having a problem with the
> little magnet and switch dealie on the nose gear. Does anyone know if
> there is an aftermarket replacement switch and/or magnet? The switch is
> about $180 and that magnet is about $380. Or if not is there a cheaper
> place to buy these parts new?

I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know that
the Cardinal Owners Group has a very active mailing list
where someone will supply the answer for "all things Cardinal"
I lurked for a while when we were considering buying a Cardinal.

Does your friend belong and has he truly come up goose-egg there?
If he doesn't, google search for the beast and suggest that he
join.

Best,
Sydney

Newps
July 24th 03, 12:12 AM
I am aware of the CFO site, I used to own a Cardinal. Most of the good
info on the site is for subscribers. I know there are a couple of
people here who have Cardinals and was looking for a quick answer.

Sydney Hoeltzli wrote:
> Newps wrote:
>
>> Friend of mine has a Cardinal RG and he is having a problem with the
>> little magnet and switch dealie on the nose gear. Does anyone know if
>> there is an aftermarket replacement switch and/or magnet? The switch
>> is about $180 and that magnet is about $380. Or if not is there a
>> cheaper place to buy these parts new?
>

> I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know that
> the Cardinal Owners Group has a very active mailing list
> where someone will supply the answer for "all things Cardinal"
> I lurked for a while when we were considering buying a Cardinal.
>
> Does your friend belong and has he truly come up goose-egg there?
> If he doesn't, google search for the beast and suggest that he
> join.
>
> Best,
> Sydney

Google