PDA

View Full Version : UW-Oshkosh dorm room ...FOR SALE!

Montblack
July 23rd 03, 08:25 PM
University of Oshkosh dorm room FOR SALE.
Must buy all 3 dates
(will take check from frequent poster)

Thursday night (July 31)
Friday night (Aug 1)
Saturday night (Aug 2)

$150 for three nights.
Yup - I'm making $10 bucks per night (because I'm not a happy camper today)
....just spreading some misery around.

Not sure how to decide who gets the room?
Send me e-mails, I'll figure something out.

I'll post who gets the room at 2 AM (Central time), Midnight (Pacific
time)..... TONIGHT, 12 hours from now (Friday early morning)

Just now got the word from 2 sources - No Oshkosh for you this year!!

Montblack
take numbers away to e-mail

Jay Honeck
July 24th 03, 01:32 AM
> > Just now got the word from 2 sources - No Oshkosh for you this year!!

Augh! Man, that sucks.

And I had arranged to have a sling chair facing the runway for you, too! ;)

With drink holders!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

john smith
July 25th 03, 01:55 PM
Just out of curiosity, what city/state do you live in?

Montblack
July 26th 03, 01:20 AM
(john smith wrote)
> Just out of curiosity, what city/state do you live in?

Dorm room is spoken for. Just got decided (within the hour) that Margene and
I are going to give it a go - the theory being: We can always leave, and
drive home, if there is a problem.

Thank you for the inquiry, though.
I was holding out that she would say yes. :-)

(City/state)
Minnesota
Twin Cities area.

Two miles (west) of Anoka-Blaine Airport (ANE)
I call it 15 miles (north) of Downtown Mpls.

From Mpls:
Up Central Ave (Hwy 65) or up University Ave (Hwy 47)
Either one, I'm between the two. ANE is off of Hwy 65.
(University stops being Hwy 47 and turns into University "Extension" near
Northtown shopping Center, but you get the idea)

Blaine, MN

--
Montblack

Montblack
July 26th 03, 02:11 AM
Dorm room is spoken for. Just got decided (within the hour) that Margene and
I are going to give it a go - the theory being: We can always leave, and
drive home, if there is a problem.

I was holding out that she would finally say yes. :-)

Don't tell the Doc...

--
Montblack

Jay Honeck
July 26th 03, 04:56 AM
> Don't tell the Doc...

Way to go, Monty!

We'll set up the blanket and cushions facing the runway, and prop a beer
under your outstretched hand...

One of my kids can probably lift the bottle to your lips for you, if it gets
too heavy for ya! :)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA