PDA

View Full Version : Telex PC-4 Intercom thoughts?

July 24th 03, 01:02 PM
Hey all. After some soul-searching following an inquiry post
about ANR headsets, I realized that part of my problem with the plane is
the intercom. The old ISOCOM that's in it is OK, but I've got a few
issues with it. It has a single squelch for all four places (different
mic sensitivies requires squelch fiddling, yelling, etc), turns them all
on when it opens (extra noise), the isolate disables the intercom
completely (no pax icom either, just dead), and no music input. Aside
from that, it's great... ;)

What are peoples' thoughts on the Telex ProCom-4 intercom? Looks
like it addresses both the individual squelch issues, and only turns on
the active mic. Anyone use(d) and like/dislike this beast and why?

Thanks,
-Cory

* The prime directive of Linux: *
* - learn what you don't know, *