PDA

View Full Version : Last Chance -- Free Beer in Iowa Sunday!

Jay Honeck
July 25th 03, 03:15 PM
Our first annual "Pre-Oshkosh Fly-In Pool Party" starts at 3 PM Sunday here
in Iowa City!

We've now added poolside live music in addition to the "Lifter Technology"
flight demonstrations. Come enjoy the beer, food, music, and camaraderie of
hanging around with a bunch of crazy pilots en route to the Big One in OSH!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Jay Honeck
July 26th 03, 04:57 AM
> I'm considering flying down for this -- if the southern winds die down by
> Sunday.

Hope you can make it, Greg.

The winds were blowing all day, but it was beautiful VFR. We had a couple
of guys come in from California in a 182, en route to the big one. They
said they didn't see a cloud all day!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA