PDA

View Full Version : AV-SUN readers/sunglasses

The Ponderosa
July 27th 03, 10:26 AM
I note this seemingly great idea advertised @ $79.95. Getting older I now
need some magnification when reading charts and find it a real pain changing
several times per trip between my RAY BANS and 1.75 readers with my headset
on. Anyone tried this product? Your experiences, or is there another
better product? Thks, Art

Pete Brown
July 27th 03, 05:25 PM
Try this:

http://www.boatshow.com/MARINEMARKET/LENSES/Optx.html

I have these on my ray bans for 2 years now and and they
work great. You can trim the lenses with scissors to make
them fit perfectly. Charts and instruments are no problem.

Pete Brown

--

Peter D. Brown
http://home.gci.net/~pdb/