PDA

View Full Version : ONLY $6

T. D
July 29th 03, 04:40 PM
IT'S SIMPLE AND IT'S LEGAL, YOU JUST NEED TO READ THE ENTIRE MESSAGE AND
TO TAKE ACTION, NOTHING MORE!!!!!!! I found this on a bulletin board and
decided to try it a little while back, I was browsing through news
groups just as you are right now and came across a article similar to
this saying that you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with
only an initial investment of $6.00!! So, I thought yeah right. This
must be a scam, but like most of us, I as curious, so I kept reading.
Anyway, it said that you send one dollar to each
of the six names and addresses stated in the article. You then delete
the first address and change the numbers. ( 2 becomes 1, 3 becomes 2,
etc.) place your own name and address on the bottom of the list at
number 6 and post the article to at least 200 newsgroups. (there are
thousands) No catch that was it. Therefore, after talking to a few
people and thinking it over I decided to try it. What do I have to
lose except 6 stamps and $6.00 right? Then I invested the measly six
dollars. WELL GUESS WHAT!!!
Within 7 days, I started getting money in
the mail!!! Let me tell you how this works
and most importantly why it works. Also make sure that you print a
copy of this article NOW so you can get the information off of it as
you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly,
that you will start making more money than you possibly thought just
by doing something so easy!!
SUGGESTION: READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE
CAREFULLY (Print it out or down load it) Follow the simple directions
and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And your
investment is only $6.00 (plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip
off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no
risk - it really works!!!!! If all of the following instructions are
adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.
PLEASE NOTE:
please follow these directions exactly and $50,000 or more can be
yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of
the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its
success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now
become a part of the mail order business. In this business, your
product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the
business of developing a mailing list. Many large corporations are
happy to pay big bucks for quality list. However, the money made from
the mailing list is secondary to the income, which is made from
people like you and me asking to be included to that list. Here are
the four steps to success:
STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper
write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
MAILING LIST." Now get 6 us 1dollar bills and place ONE inside EACH
of the six pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the
envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each of the 6
envelopes and seal them. MAKE SURE THERE ARE ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR
ENVELOPES. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece
of paper stating the above phrase your name and address and a $1.00
bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for
it! Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a little worried
about the legal aspects of it all. So, I checked it out with the U.S.
Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed
legal!!!!! Mail the six envelopes to the following addresses.
#1) Hang Saver 200 Burk Way, Oklahoma city, Ok 73115
#2) John Steiner P.O. Box 15160, San Francisco, CA 94115-5160
#3) Reeser Davis P.O. Box 28873, Raleigh, NC 27611
#4) Sandi Handley 500 Webster Rd Lot 359, Auburn, AL 36832
#5) D. Cebero P.O. Box 570143, Miami, FL 33257-0143
#6) Tanya Doyal P.O. Box 652, Crowell, TX 79227
STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above,
move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add YOUR
name as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to but
try to keep this article as original as possible. Now post your amended
article to at
least 200 news groups. ( I think there are 24,000 groups) All you
need is 200, but remember, the more you post , the more money you
make!** EVERYBODY AROUND THE WORLD CAN DO THIS BUT REMEMBER TO PUT
ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR ENVELOPES!!!!** This is perfectly legal! If you
have any doubts, refer to title 18 sec. 1302 & 1341 of the postal
lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for your self and whenever
you need money, you can use it again and again.
PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the participants and by carefully adhering to
the directions. Look at it this way, if you are of integrity, the
program will continue and the money that so many others have received
will come your way.
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, on
either a computer or a hard copy and keep the notes people sent you.
This verifies that you are truly providing a service. (Remember to
wrap the $1 bill in the note to prevent mail theft.) So, as each post
is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will
be reimbursed for their participation as a list developer with one
dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that
when your name reaches the #1 spot you will be receiving thousands of
dollars in CASH!!!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1 for each
of the six people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the
list and you're in business!
DIRECTIONS: HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS
STEP 1: You do not need to retype this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select "copy"
from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the
computer's memory.
STEP 2: Open a blank notepad file and place your
cursor at the top of the blank page. From the edit menu,
select "paste." This will paste the copy of the letter into notepad
so you can add your name to the list.
STEP 3: Save your new notepad
file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different
settings , you'll always have this file to come back to.
STEP 4: Use
Netscape and Internet Explorer and try searching for various news
groups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
STEP 5: Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting "paste"
from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header that
everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group, click the post message button. You're done with the
first one! CONGRATULATIONS,.THAT'S IT!
All you have to do is jump to dif

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.

Bob Noel
July 30th 03, 10:45 AM
In article >, "G.R. Patterson III"
> wrote:

> > IT'S SIMPLE AND IT'S LEGAL,
>
> It's not legal. GFY.

but it must be true, it's written in all caps. :-/

--
Bob Noel

Tom Legg
August 2nd 03, 06:35 PM
This is a pyramid scheme and therefore illegal.

Tom Legg

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.

Google