PDA

View Full Version : Plexiglas cleaner/ polish

eddie
July 30th 03, 04:54 AM
Anybody have any experience with any specific brand of Plexiglas cleaner
polisher.

Eddie

Javier Henderson
July 30th 03, 06:01 AM
"eddie" > writes:

> Anybody have any experience with any specific brand of Plexiglas cleaner
> polisher.

I've been using Plexus for a few years. Works great. A co worker gave
me a can of a Honda brand plexi cleaner, marketed for motorcycles. It
also works great, and it smells just like Plexus, so it might be the
same product.

-jav

Francois Marquis
July 30th 03, 12:32 PM
I've tried furniture Pledge, and seems to be the same thing as Plexus.
Same smell, same texture and same result.

Francois

Javier Henderson wrote:
> "eddie" > writes:
>

>>Anybody have any experience with any specific brand of Plexiglas cleaner
>>polisher.
>

> I've been using Plexus for a few years. Works great. A co worker gave
> me a can of a Honda brand plexi cleaner, marketed for motorcycles. It
> also works great, and it smells just like Plexus, so it might be the
> same product.
>
> -jav

markjen
July 30th 03, 11:50 PM
Thousands of us have been using Lemon Pledge for years without any problems
and you can't beat the price.

- Mark

vincent p. norris
July 31st 03, 02:08 AM
>Thousands of us have been using Lemon Pledge for years without any problems
>and you can't beat the price.
>
>- Mark

Can you still get Lemon Pledge? It's no longer available here.

vince norris

karl gruber
July 31st 03, 04:20 AM
Do you have a Costco in the area. They always have two big cans relatively
cheap.

KG

markjen
July 31st 03, 08:07 AM
> Can you still get Lemon Pledge? It's no longer available here.

Haven't seen any shortage around here (Seattle). Any drug, grocery, or
warehouse store has it.

- Mark

Mike Long
July 31st 03, 12:59 PM
I like Prist acrylic and glass cleaner.

Mike

"eddie" > wrote in message m>...
> Anybody have any experience with any specific brand of Plexiglas cleaner
> polisher.
>
> Eddie

eddie
July 31st 03, 02:56 PM
Thanks..

"eddie" > wrote in message
gy.com...
> Anybody have any experience with any specific brand of Plexiglas cleaner
> polisher.
>
> Eddie

vincent p. norris
August 1st 03, 12:59 AM
>> Can you still get Lemon Pledge? It's no longer available here.
>
>Haven't seen any shortage around here (Seattle). Any drug, grocery, or
>warehouse store has it.

My thanks to you and Karl. My daughter lives near a Costco. I'll
have her look for it.

vince norris

Google