PDA

View Full Version : The Top 10 Reasons to Purchase "New"

Patty
August 4th 03, 01:54 AM
"I'd really like a brand new aircraft, but wouldn't I be better off
just finding a good, clean used aircraft?"
Read on to learn the top 10 reasons to purchase new rather than used
equipment.

1. You want to own the latest in TECHNOLOGY.

Multi-function displays, GPS, weather uplink. . . These are just a few
of the tools available to pilots of the new aircraft. It won't be long
before this equipment will be the "norm."
www.bendixking.com/

2. You want to own the latest in SAFETY.

Each year, new features increase the safety of flying and of our
aircraft. Why not have the best you can get?

3. You want the "hassle free" upkeep that the 2 year warranty
provides.

You want everything to work, and you want hassle free maintenance,
right? Your warranty will give you that peace of mind and the dollar
savings that go along with a 2 year warranty. Join the TeleClass: "The
Care and Feeding of your New Cessna Aircraft" by clicking on the
following link:
www.airplanenoise.com

4. You want to be the 1st to fly your new airplane.

Most trips pale in comparison to the trip to the factory to bring home
your new aircraft! Be the first to see and fly your airplane!
www.airplanenoise.com/great_trips.htm

5. You want to know how the airplane's been flown and how the engine's
been broken in.

There are no suprises when you've been the one flying and breaking in
your airplane. You can baby your airplane like no one else can!

Is that Low Time Engine Really a Bargain?
www.airplanenoise.com/answers_to_why.htm

6. You want a "no risk" purchase that comes with a manufacturer backed
airplane.

"As is Where is". . . Pretty scary words when you purchase a used
aircraft! Why risk it? When you fly off the field with a manufacturer
backed airplane, you know you're covered.
www.cessna.textron.com

7. You want the lower interest rates and lower payments of a new
aircraft.

Perhaps up to 3% points! This can mean huge savings in your monthly
payment and in your overall amount paid for your aircraft. Run the
numbers to see how much you'll save in interest dollars!
www.cfcloan.com

8. You want the better depreciation schedules that apply only to new
aircraft.

50% bonus depreciation applies to new equipment only. Uncle Sam has
bumped up the depreciation schedule on new equipment in hopes to
revitalize the economy. To see how much you can save by purchasing
new, visit:
www.advocatetax.com

9. You'd rather not "wheel and deal" with the hope that you cut a fair
deal. You know what a new aircraft is worth!

No need to worry about whether or not you were taken advantage of.
With a new aircraft, you know what you're getting, and you know the
price!

10. You just feel great showing off your new aircraft that's perfect
in every way!

.. . . And who wouldn't?

Link: http://www.airplanenoise.com/answers_to_why.htm

Wayne
August 4th 03, 02:08 AM
Lower payments? Please explain that further.
Wayne

> 7. You want the lower interest rates and lower payments of a new
> aircraft.

hnelson
August 4th 03, 03:22 AM
Gee

This is the first killfile poster for me in RAO.

Howard

Tim Bengtson
August 4th 03, 02:46 PM
Patty wrote:

> A cheesy ad

Die, spammer scum.

Tim

L.D. Rickman
August 4th 03, 10:44 PM
Reason 11 is "I have an extra $250,000 laying around that I don't need"

om...

Google