PDA

View Full Version : Re: Airventure 2003. . . WOW!

PlsurFlyin
August 4th 03, 03:47 AM
>Things I still need to see at OshKosh:
>
>1. I haven't been to see the Warbirds yet.
I lived there as a teenager. Really neat to walk up and see a Spit...

>2. Haven't been to the flight line for the airshow.
Go down and sit about Row 70. That 's right where all the warbirds get
airborne and good viewing for the aerobatics.
>3. Haven't experienced the nightlife at the campgrounds, including the
>beer tent and live music.
:-)
>4. Need to see KidVenture where kids create and learn with the
>NestleQuick Bunny!
.....Also a good place to get autographs. My son loves the control line planes.
However thought this up should get a raise.
>5. Haven't camped under my wing. . .
THe only way to go...hopefully you're near the showers.
>6. In fact, I haven't flown into OSH! Appleton was quite a bit calmer,
>but perhaps I'm missing an important part of the Airventure
>experience.
>
>Well, it's a year away from next year's show, but I'm making my plans
>now.
>
>How about you?

Google