PDA

View Full Version : Re: I **warned** you guys that if you didn't shape up...

Jim
August 6th 03, 07:56 PM
"He lives on two acres of fruit orchard in Grass Valley with his wife Gail
Allinson, a Sheltie...

Um Jim, you'll have to change that line if you want the women's vote. ;) Be
prepared for everything to be taken out of context.

Sounds like a real circus going on out there, Flint, Huffington, maybe
Shwarzy.

Good Luck! :)
--
Jim Burns III

Remove "nospam" to reply

Jim Weir
August 6th 03, 08:52 PM
I passed it by Gail and a couple of female English teachers who didn't have a
problem with it. Sigh.

Jim

"Jim" >

->"He lives on two acres of fruit orchard in Grass Valley with his wife Gail
->Allinson, a Sheltie...
->
->Um Jim, you'll have to change that line if you want the women's vote. ;) Be
->prepared for everything to be taken out of context.

http://www.rst-engr.com

Jim
August 6th 03, 09:15 PM
Oh no! You've already hired "advisors"! Sounds like we've lost a fine pilot
and mentor to the wicked world of politics. :(
--
Jim Burns III

Remove "nospam" to reply

"Jim Weir" > wrote in message
> I passed it by Gail and a couple of female English teachers who didn't
have a
> problem with it. Sigh.
>
> Jim
>

> "Jim" >
> shared these priceless pearls of wisdom:
>
> ->"He lives on two acres of fruit orchard in Grass Valley with his wife
Gail
> ->Allinson, a Sheltie...
> ->
> ->Um Jim, you'll have to change that line if you want the women's vote. ;)
Be
> ->prepared for everything to be taken out of context.
>
> Jim Weir (A&P/IA, CFI, & other good alphabet soup)
> VP Eng RST Pres. Cyberchapter EAA Tech. Counselor
> http://www.rst-engr.com

G.R. Patterson III
August 6th 03, 11:15 PM
Jim wrote:

> "He lives on two acres of fruit orchard in Grass Valley with his wife Gail
> Allinson, a Sheltie...
>
> Um Jim, you'll have to change that line if you want the women's vote. ;)

In California?

George Patterson
The optimist feels that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist is afraid that he's correct.
James Branch Cavel

Bob Noel
August 7th 03, 11:55 AM
In article <6djYa.55959$cF.19920@rwcrnsc53>, "Jim Vadek"
> wrote:

> I hope you win and hand out some hefty tax cuts for us poor airplane
> owners.
> I need a bigger house with attached hangar, early retirement and money
> for a
> top end fibreglass kit.

That would be interesting.

Note from the original post: "Jim Weir (D-Grass Valley)"

:-)

--
Bob Noel

Google