PDA

View Full Version : P51D For Sale

N. Brown
August 7th 03, 08:43 PM
Flying P51D for sale in US. US$1.1mil.

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.

Rich H.
August 8th 03, 01:51 AM
And only N. knows where it is, nyah nyah nyah.

RH ("slightly" outside my budget anyway...)

N. Brown wrote:
> Flying P51D for sale in US. US$1.1mil.
>
> *** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
> Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.

Ray Andraka
August 8th 03, 02:10 AM
Tell us it isn't the one that someone posted pictures of
here a few months ago. You know the one making the gear up
landing...

--
--Ray Andraka, P.E.
401/884-7930 Fax 401/884-7950