PDA

View Full Version : Rogue's Gallery Split 3 Ways!

Jay Honeck
December 21st 03, 04:45 PM
Due to the popularity of our Rec.Aviation "Rogue's Gallery" of participant's
airplanes, the page has grown to the point where it was loading slowly --
especially with a dial-up connection.

Check it out now -- it should load lightning fast!

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rec_aviation.htm
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

EDR
December 21st 03, 06:53 PM
In article <H6kFb.619496$Fm2.557861@attbi_s04>, Jay Honeck
> wrote:

> Check it out now -- it should load lightning fast!

Yep!
I got to "one misssissippi" and there it was.

Mike Adams
December 21st 03, 08:21 PM
Yep, that's much better!

Mike

EDR > wrote in :

> In article <H6kFb.619496$Fm2.557861@attbi_s04>, Jay Honeck
> > wrote:
>
>> Check it out now -- it should load lightning fast!
>
> Yep!
> I got to "one misssissippi" and there it was.

tony roberts
December 22nd 03, 12:32 AM
Very fast opening Jay,
but why does it take so long to close :)

--

Tony Roberts
PP-ASEL

Stu Fields
December 22nd 03, 02:10 AM
Jay: I tried several times to get a look at your "Rogue's Gallery" and got
a "can't find the server" msg. Problems?
Stu Fields

"Jay Honeck" > wrote in message
> Due to the popularity of our Rec.Aviation "Rogue's Gallery" of
participant's
> airplanes, the page has grown to the point where it was loading slowly --
> especially with a dial-up connection.
>
> Check it out now -- it should load lightning fast!
>
> http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rec_aviation.htm
> --
> Jay Honeck
> Iowa City, IA
> Pathfinder N56993
> www.AlexisParkInn.com
> "Your Aviation Destination"

Jay Honeck
December 22nd 03, 02:30 AM
> Jay: I tried several times to get a look at your "Rogue's Gallery" and
got
> a "can't find the server" msg. Problems?

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rec_aviation.htm

Works for me!
--
Jay Honeck