PDA

View Full Version : T-Hanger Space? Orlando

CFLav8r
December 30th 03, 05:30 PM
Anyone know of any t-hanger space in or around Orlando, Florida?

David

James Blakely
December 30th 03, 10:57 PM
I don;t know what you mean by "around" Orlando, but Titusville (TIX) is in
process of adding more hangers. Not all the new hangers have been taken.

"CFLav8r" > wrote in message
om...
> Anyone know of any t-hanger space in or around Orlando, Florida?
>
> David

Gilan
December 31st 03, 04:49 AM
I'm sure you are looking for hanger space to store a GA plane but I have to
ask to be sure. We have a lot of Experimental aircraft in Central Florida
and we have 37 hangers on our club field.
--
Have a good day and stay out of the trees!
See ya on Sport Aircraft group

CFLav8r
December 31st 03, 01:08 PM
"James Blakely"
> I don;t know what you mean by "around" Orlando, but Titusville (TIX) is in
> process of adding more hangers. Not all the new hangers have been taken.

By "around" I meant within reasonable driving distance not to exceed 50
miles from KORL.
Titusville would be within those limits.
When I last checked TIX, COI, X21 all had a waiting list that dated back to
1997.
X04 will let you build a hanger but anyone that has flown
in there knows that its not any fun landing on a sidewalk
with a crosswind.

Thanks for the info, I will check with TIX and see what they have to say.

David (KORL)

CFLav8r
December 31st 03, 01:11 PM
"Gilan"
> I'm sure you are looking for hanger space to store a GA plane but I have
> ask to be sure. We have a lot of Experimental aircraft in Central Florida
> and we have 37 hangers on our club field.

It is for a C172SP but I am also in the market for a Lancair.
I saw a really nice one recently at KORL and fell in love with it.

David (KORL)

JimC
January 1st 04, 02:53 PM
Have you talked with the folks at Sanford? I think that they were adding
hangars too.

JimC

"CFLav8r" > wrote in message
om...
> Anyone know of any t-hanger space in or around Orlando, Florida?
>
> David

Gilan
January 2nd 04, 05:43 PM
If you are ever flying over just drop in for a visit.
We have GA land at our field all the time.
http://www.flyinggators.com/fly-in%2002/Twin%20Landing1.WMV
Everyone in our area uses 123.375 so give us a yell when you're coming in.
http://www.flyinggators.com

--
Have a good day and stay out of the trees!
See ya on Sport Aircraft group

> It is for a C172SP but I am also in the market for a Lancair.
> I saw a really nice one recently at KORL and fell in love with it.
>
> David (KORL)

Google