PDA

View Full Version : HELP: Flying Club / Rental Aircraft near Miami or Ft Lauderdale, FL ... ???

NoSpam
January 5th 04, 07:11 PM
Can anyone help me with information on flying clubs in the Miami or Ft
Lauderdale, FL, area, please? I am also interested in aicraft for rent,
such as Piper Archer, Piper Arrow, Cessna 182, Bonanza and/or Saratoga (i.e.
IFR capable, single engine, land).

Thank you,

Cameron
P.S. you can email me at: cpn66 at hotmail dot com

NoSpam
January 6th 04, 08:10 PM
B.t.w. the fual guage that I was referring to (that a friend of mine had
installed) was the FL-100 by AerospaceLogic

See: http://www.aerospacelogic.com

Regards,

Cameron

NoSpam
January 6th 04, 08:13 PM
Sorry -- I messed up and incorrectly posted to the wrong thread...

Cameron

"NoSpam" > wrote in message
> B.t.w. the fual guage that I was referring to (that a friend of mine had
> installed) was the FL-100 by AerospaceLogic
>
> See: http://www.aerospacelogic.com
>
> Regards,
>
> Cameron

News==----