PDA

View Full Version : Buddhist monk, available to bless airplanes!

bryan chaisone
March 3rd 04, 10:07 PM
Jay Honeck and all other owners,

To ensure safe flight, have your planes blessed.

Buddhist monk, available to bless airplanes:

Blessing on site: cost of travel + $350.00 and a case of
Corona.
Blessing by phone: $12.50 and a sixpack of Bud.
Blessing over the internet: buck twenty five ($1.25).

Above prices are good for three flights, (my choice). Add 76 cents ($0.76)
for each additional flight.

Bryan "the monk" Chaisone
http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rogue's_gallery_a-h.htm#C

Brien K. Meehan
March 5th 04, 07:57 PM
(bryan chaisone) wrote in message >...

> To ensure safe flight, have your planes blessed.

Aw man, I'll have to add a column to my operating costs spreadsheet.

Dude
March 8th 04, 05:23 PM
FYI

Quote from the Dalai Lama on commercial air travel:

"Delays, Delays, Delays."

I thought this was funny coming from a Buddhist who once headed a ritual in
which he repeated, "Om Mane Padme Um," one MILLION times!

Hmm, looks nice outside, I think I may go somewhere just for the pleasure of
flying there :)

March 8th 04, 05:33 PM
Dude > wrote:
> FYI

> Quote from the Dalai Lama on commercial air travel:

> "Delays, Delays, Delays."

> I thought this was funny coming from a Buddhist who once headed a ritual in
> which he repeated, "Om Mane Padme Um," one MILLION times!

Yeah, but he did it while waiting for his baggage to appear...

--
Jim Pennino

Remove -spam-sux to reply.

Google