PDA

View Full Version : Avionics Shop Is Done Nice Sticker In My Log Book Total Costs

MRQB
April 3rd 04, 08:21 AM
Now this sicker cost me $2,400 so far I figured the worst and well it is
mostly all done my pito static system dose not leak and airspeed is accurate
and every thing in my panel except for 3LMB works. 3LMB will be fixed
"retuned" next week when I fly it to a radio repair shop that can do the one
I have it is not a necessity as I am only VFR right now and the shop it is
at just wants to sell me a new one rather than fix the one I have and I am
not going to buy another audio panel as mine can be fixed for less then 2
hours labor at this other shop for a flat rate of $90.00 1 year guarantee
and that's better than $1,500 for a new one that includes install.

Thanks for all the help in finding the right instrument shops and the useful
links.

Google