PDA

View Full Version : Cessna 150 Down Vancouver, WA. Day Break Area

NW_PILOT
July 17th 04, 04:38 AM
Anyone here anything about aero maintance cessna 150 that went down today at
daybreak in vancouver, wa area

Matt Whiting
July 17th 04, 02:04 PM
NW_PILOT wrote:

> BATTLE GROUND, Wash. - A small plane crashed just a quarter-mile south of a
> landing strip in rural southwest Washington, but the student pilot and
> instructor emerged from the wreckage relatively unscathed.

Another ignorant newbie posting pictures to a non-binary group....

C J Campbell
July 17th 04, 04:31 PM
http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_071604WABplanecrashLJ.30480f31d.html

"NW_PILOT" > wrote in message
> Anyone here anything about aero maintance cessna 150 that went down today
at
> daybreak in vancouver, wa area

John Smith
July 21st 04, 09:03 AM
"Matt Whiting" > wrote in message
> NW_PILOT wrote:
>
> > BATTLE GROUND, Wash. - A small plane crashed just a quarter-mile south
of a
> > landing strip in rural southwest Washington, but the student pilot and
> > instructor emerged from the wreckage relatively unscathed.
>
> Another ignorant newbie posting pictures to a non-binary group....

At some point in time, so were you....

Matt Whiting
July 21st 04, 10:30 PM
John Smith wrote:

> "Matt Whiting" > wrote in message
>
>>NW_PILOT wrote:
>>

>>>BATTLE GROUND, Wash. - A small plane crashed just a quarter-mile south
>
> of a
>
>>>landing strip in rural southwest Washington, but the student pilot and
>>>instructor emerged from the wreckage relatively unscathed.
>>
>>Another ignorant newbie posting pictures to a non-binary group....
>>

> At some point in time, so were you....

Actually, I read a pretty decent article on netiquette before I started
using the net back in the early 80s. So I was a newbie, but I wasn't
ignorant of the basics.

Matt

Herb Feldman
July 22nd 04, 05:10 AM
Matt Whiting wrote:

> John Smith wrote:

> > of a

> >>Another ignorant newbie posting pictures to a non-binary group....
> >>

> > At some point in time, so were you....
> >

> Actually, I read a pretty decent article on netiquette before I started
> using the net back in the early 80s. So I was a newbie, but I wasn't
> ignorant of the basics.
>
> Matt

I must belong to the "binary group", because I had no problem with viewing
the picture.
Herb

Google