PDA

View Full Version : Colibri V1

Phil Chidekel
June 4th 13, 10:20 PM
Hi All,

I have been having a bit of trouble with my Colibri V1. The date and time seem to be stuck in October 1996, even after GPS reception is established. I believe the only adjustable part of this data is the time zone, which is adjusted correctly.

The logger was working perfectly two weeks ago.....

Any ideas?

Phil

WAVEGURU
June 4th 13, 10:29 PM
New battery?

Phil Chidekel
June 4th 13, 11:33 PM
Tim,

I will send you the file. My apologies, 1996 was a typo. Right now, I am in 1997, but the flight date was 1993. It has been jumping around....

Phil

> I am a bit puzzled about the date of 1996, I would have expected a date
>
> in October 1993, 1024 week before the actual flight.
>

> This is not the same battery that records the seal on the recorder.

Paul Remde
June 5th 13, 04:35 AM
Hi Phil,

The unit's GPS engine or the battery for the GPS engine has failed. It can
only be repaired at LX Navigation.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
___________________________

"Phil Chidekel" wrote in message

Hi All,

I have been having a bit of trouble with my Colibri V1. The date and time
seem to be stuck in October 1996, even after GPS reception is established. I
believe the only adjustable part of this data is the time zone, which is
adjusted correctly.

The logger was working perfectly two weeks ago.....

Any ideas?

Phil

Richard[_9_]
June 5th 13, 03:52 PM
On Tuesday, June 4, 2013 2:20:06 PM UTC-7, Phil Chidekel wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I have been having a bit of trouble with my Colibri V1. The date and time seem to be stuck in October 1996, even after GPS reception is established. I believe the only adjustable part of this data is the time zone, which is adjusted correctly.
>

> The logger was working perfectly two weeks ago.....
>

> Any ideas?
>

> Phil

Possibly a new battery would solve the problem

Craggy Aero LLC can replace the battery and reset the seal.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

Google