PDA

View Full Version : Cambridge 302/Oudie

Dave Latimer
August 22nd 16, 10:03 AM
Every time I declare a task from See You running on an Oudie to my
Cambridge 302 it changes the settings in the 302 to metric. Anyone
else had this problem? Thanks Dave

Oscar-Hotel-Mike
August 23rd 16, 06:19 PM
I did have in a previous glider an Oudie 1 and then 2 connected to a 302 and never saw this happen. But I never used this combination of devices to declare a task so my next comments may be rather dumb questions.

Have you checked the Oudie is not set to metric? I have to assume not but had to be asked. I also assume your 302 has been upgraded for the GPS issue (http://aviation.derosaweb.net/cambridge) - but this might not have anything to do with your issue.

Two generic ideas. 1) Use the http://naviter.com web site's forum to ask the question. 2) Contact Cambridge to see if they know anything.

Sorry to not be more helpful.

Good luck

Google