PDA

View Full Version : peltor 7004 headset

Charles Felton
May 9th 05, 06:32 AM
I need one earphone speaker for a peltor 7004 headset. Anyone have any
parts?
Thanks,
Charles

May 9th 05, 11:50 PM
Charles Felton > wrote:
> I need one earphone speaker for a peltor 7004 headset. Anyone have any
> parts?
> Thanks,
> Charles

Peltor?

Anyone who has done the www.headsetsinc.com conversion.

I have one @ $20, shipped to your door. Paid in advance. :-)

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocation!" Eberhard

--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jer'at'frii.com WEB http://users.frii.com/jer/

nrp
May 10th 05, 02:19 AM
What did you think of the Headsets Inc unit? I had good luck
converting an H10-40, though the assembly was a little tricky.

May 10th 05, 04:02 PM
nrp > wrote:
> What did you think of the Headsets Inc unit? I had good luck
> converting an H10-40, though the assembly was a little tricky.

I've converted both of my Peltor 7004 headsets to ANR.
The instructions were good. However, I am a HAM radio
operator and experiment with electronics, so I saw it
as a fairly easy and non-technical conversion.

I certainly would do it again.

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocation!" Eberhard

--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jer'at'frii.com WEB http://users.frii.com/jer/
C-206 N9513G, CFII Airplane&Glider, FAA-DEN Aviation Safety Counselor
CAP-CO Mission&Aircraft CheckPilot, BM218 HAM N0FZD, 227 Young Eagles!

Google