PDA

View Full Version : Re: Does Av-Blend work?

Brian Whatcott
May 9th 05, 12:26 PM
On Mon, 09 May 2005 12:16:07 +0100, Peter >
wrote:

>Has anyone any experience of AVblend aviation lubricant?
>http://www.avblend.com/
>It seems to have been around some time, and is FAA approved. The
>brochure says that this oil kept a Lycoming in sound condition for
>nearly 8000 hours. That's three engine lifetimes!
>
>I remember reading years ago that this stuff AVBlend was a special oil
>that "does what it says on the tin"
>

>Peter.

I wanted to find the source of this oil's magic. The URL didn't help.
So I assume it's a 1:4 synthetic/mineral mix. That's a useful blend.
One I use myself.

Regards

Brian Whatcott Altus, OK.

Google