PDA

View Full Version : 182RG

Paul Anton
May 14th 05, 04:30 AM
Thanks all on the help with my 182RG problem. I now know where to have the
ammeter repaired.

On the original trouble which was a wildly fluctuating ammeter, I found an
easy way to jumper the "B" terminal of the regulator to the buss. Trouble
was gone. I next jumpered the over voltage sensor by itself. Trouble
remains. All that's left is the split switch & the ckt breaker. Ran out of
time. Monday I'll finally have that beast fixed.

It's been wrong for years. I can't believe that none of the other people
working on it failed to make these simple checks.

Thanks again

Cheers:

Paul Anton

Google