PDA

View Full Version : Re: Best way to sell a used KT76C Mode X transponder?

Dave S
June 24th 05, 12:38 PM
There are 29 listings for transponders for sale on Ebay in the US.. in
the ebay motors:parts and accessories:aviation parts section. I was just
perusing the site yesterday looking at what was for sale.

http://search.ebay.com/transponder_Aviation-Parts_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfromZR2QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsac atZ26435

Good luck selling.
Dave

Peter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Due to the pending requirement to fot Mode S here in Europe, I have
> removed my KT76C Mode C unit and am looking to sell it, and probably
> the only likely market is the USA.
>
> I have a certificate from an FAA approved company that the unit is
> working, and I am getting an 8130-3 form for it too.
>
> Can anyone suggest the best way to sell it? I've looked at Ebay but
> none are listed on there.

> Peter.
> --
> Return address is invalid to help stop junk mail.
> E-mail replies to but remove the X and the Y.

Google