PDA

View Full Version : Used Aircraft Listings?

paulk
June 27th 05, 10:14 PM
My flying club is in the market for a couple of newer (probably less
than ~2000 hrs TT), basic four seat used aircraft. I'm trying to find
additional resources for used aircraft listings. Trade-a-Plane
doesn't appear to cut it by itself anymore for used aircraft listings.

Can anyone suggest any other resources for used aircraft listings,
internet or otherwise? From a google search I just learned about
controller.com, which does appear to beat Trade-a-Plane. Thanks much
ahead of time.

--PaulK

Jon Kraus
June 27th 05, 11:38 PM
aso.com

paulk wrote:
> My flying club is in the market for a couple of newer (probably less
> than ~2000 hrs TT), basic four seat used aircraft. I'm trying to find
> additional resources for used aircraft listings. Trade-a-Plane
> doesn't appear to cut it by itself anymore for used aircraft listings.
>
> Can anyone suggest any other resources for used aircraft listings,
> internet or otherwise? From a google search I just learned about
> controller.com, which does appear to beat Trade-a-Plane. Thanks much
> ahead of time.
>
> --PaulK

George Patterson
June 28th 05, 04:39 AM
paulk wrote:

> Can anyone suggest any other resources for used aircraft listings,

http://www.aso.com/i.aso3
http://www.wingsonline.com
http://www.globalair.com/classifieds
http://www.aeroprice.com
http://www.airplanelistings.com

George Patterson
Why do men's hearts beat faster, knees get weak, throats become dry,
and they think irrationally when a woman wears leather clothing?
Because she smells like a new truck.

Montblack
June 28th 05, 04:56 AM
("George Patterson" wrote)
>> Can anyone suggest any other resources for used aircraft listings,

> http://www.aso.com/i.aso3
> http://www.wingsonline.com
> http://www.globalair.com/classifieds
> http://www.aeroprice.com
> http://www.airplanelistings.com

AircraftOwner.com
http://www.aircraftowner.com/aircraftowner/index.po

Montblack

John Godwin
June 28th 05, 06:03 AM
I have several links on my web site.

<http://www.aviline.com/aircraft.sales.html>

"paulk" > wrote in
ups.com:

--

Matt Barrow
June 28th 05, 07:29 AM
"paulk" > wrote in message

> Can anyone suggest any other resources for used aircraft listings,
> internet or otherwise? From a google search I just learned about
> controller.com, which does appear to beat Trade-a-Plane. Thanks much
> ahead of time.

www.controller.com

Gene
June 30th 05, 03:17 PM
Paul,
You might want to checkout http://www.barnstormers.com/. I started
to just write the name but then I realized that someone from State
might need the help of having the whole link!!!! (I was raised to
pick on the Wolfpack but now have a niece who just graduated so I
can't say much due to the traitor that I'm very proud of!)
What's the name of your club? I fly out of 03NC so I have ties to NC
even though I work in FL and commute back and forth.
Good luck,
Gene
"UNC by the Sea Grad", Tarheel Fan

On 27 Jun 2005 14:14:03 -0700, "paulk" > wrote:

>My flying club is in the market for a couple of newer (probably less
>than ~2000 hrs TT), basic four seat used aircraft. I'm trying to find
>additional resources for used aircraft listings. Trade-a-Plane
>doesn't appear to cut it by itself anymore for used aircraft listings.
>
>Can anyone suggest any other resources for used aircraft listings,
>internet or otherwise? From a google search I just learned about
>controller.com, which does appear to beat Trade-a-Plane. Thanks much
>ahead of time.
>
>--PaulK

Robert Bates
July 1st 05, 02:44 AM
www.Barnstormers.com
www.globalplanesearch.com searches ASO, Controller, and others. The
Dogpile.com of airplane shopping

You might also try your local newspapers. The Oregonian in Portland OR has
some pretty good deals that aren't often know about.

"Gene" <gjonesat(the big ocean east of us)bb.net> wrote in message
> Paul,
> You might want to checkout http://www.barnstormers.com/. I started
> to just write the name but then I realized that someone from State
> might need the help of having the whole link!!!! (I was raised to
> pick on the Wolfpack but now have a niece who just graduated so I
> can't say much due to the traitor that I'm very proud of!)
> What's the name of your club? I fly out of 03NC so I have ties to NC
> even though I work in FL and commute back and forth.
> Good luck,
> Gene
> "UNC by the Sea Grad", Tarheel Fan
>

> On 27 Jun 2005 14:14:03 -0700, "paulk" > wrote:
>
> >My flying club is in the market for a couple of newer (probably less
> >than ~2000 hrs TT), basic four seat used aircraft. I'm trying to find
> >additional resources for used aircraft listings. Trade-a-Plane
> >doesn't appear to cut it by itself anymore for used aircraft listings.
> >
> >Can anyone suggest any other resources for used aircraft listings,
> >internet or otherwise? From a google search I just learned about
> >controller.com, which does appear to beat Trade-a-Plane. Thanks much
> >ahead of time.
> >
> >--PaulK

Google