PDA

View Full Version : Re: Florida Flying Gators Fly-in

Denny
September 17th 05, 12:55 PM
I won't be able to be there, but the Seneca pilot did a nice job of
planting it short... Still, 2000 feet is more than enough...

denny and Fat Albert the Apache...

gilan
September 25th 05, 03:48 PM
you would be amazed at how many people have tried to drop in but can't seem
to get in.
I watched a Cessna 152 try four times before getting down. I know 2100ft
isn't that long but makes me think more training should be given on short
field landings. Or should I say pilots should practice more at landing
short so if that day ever comes during an emergency landing they can get in
a short field safer.

"Denny" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I won't be able to be there, but the Seneca pilot did a nice job of
> planting it short... Still, 2000 feet is more than enough...
>
> denny and Fat Albert the Apache...

Google