PDA

View Full Version : Operation Brother's Keeper preparing for Rita

Jim Burns
September 22nd 05, 07:54 PM
Thus far, I haven't been able to fly an missions for Operation Brother's
Keeper in relation to Katrina, however I have registered and today I
received this email concerning their preparation to help the victims of
Rita. I'm just passing it along hoping that others can help.

Jim

Operation Brother's Keeper (OBK) is continuing its mission. With the pending
impact of Rita threatening Texas and the Gulf Coast, OBK is preparing to
deploy again.

Pilots and crews available to participate in support missions may update
their availability and registration data at the link provided below.

Our deployment infrastructure is improving every day and your updated
information will enable us to respond to identified needs even more quickly.

Thank you for your continued support.

Operation Brothers Keeper

Team Leaders

Click Here to Update your Record

Please do not reply to this email. If you need to contact Operation
Brother's Keeper, you can contact the call center at 678-595-3261, or you
can send an email to .

Click here to link to our web site

Steve S
September 23rd 05, 12:59 AM
"Jim Burns" > wrote in message
> Thus far, I haven't been able to fly an missions for Operation Brother's
> Keeper in relation to Katrina, however I have registered and today I
> received this email concerning their preparation to help the victims of
> Rita. I'm just passing it along hoping that others can help.

I flew 5-7 or so missions for them for Katrina. They are good people. Good
job Jim.

Google