PDA

View Full Version : Narco DGO 10 Applications

Mike Spera
September 28th 05, 02:03 AM
Anyone know if a Narco DGO 10 can be hooked up to a MK12D with GS? Also,
what is the "converter" for that some units have?

Thanks,
Mike

mikem
September 29th 05, 03:48 PM
Mike Spera wrote:
> Anyone know if a Narco DGO 10 can be hooked up to a MK12D with GS? Also,
> what is the "converter" for that some units have?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Mike, I used to have a Narco DGO 10 in my Skylane. I think I still
have a homebuilt converter, and I definately have the schematic.

Are you a ham? If so, you know how to send email to me via my ham
call:WA7ARK

September 29th 05, 03:55 PM
mikem > wrote:
: Mike Spera wrote:
: > Anyone know if a Narco DGO 10 can be hooked up to a MK12D with GS? Also,
: > what is the "converter" for that some units have?
: >
: > Thanks,
: > Mike

: Mike, I used to have a Narco DGO 10 in my Skylane. I think I still
: have a homebuilt converter, and I definately have the schematic.

: Are you a ham? If so, you know how to send email to me via my ham
: call:WA7ARK

A homebrew converter? Sounds pretty interesting... Anyplace I can grab the
schematic?

-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss *

Mike Spera
September 30th 05, 02:12 AM
mikem wrote:
> Mike Spera wrote:
>
>>Anyone know if a Narco DGO 10 can be hooked up to a MK12D with GS? Also,
>>what is the "converter" for that some units have?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Mike
>

> Mike, I used to have a Narco DGO 10 in my Skylane. I think I still
> have a homebuilt converter, and I definately have the schematic.
>
> Are you a ham? If so, you know how to send email to me via my ham
> call:WA7ARK

Not interested in tinkering to that degree, but thanks for the offer.

I was curious if there is an approved device to connect to the unit.
Many have replied that they were quite unreliable, spares were difficult
to find, and folks who would repair them were also getting scarce.

Mike

Google