PDA

View Full Version : Refurbish interior Help needed

Dave
November 7th 05, 12:18 AM
Hi All!

A few months ago, someone posted a blow by blow account of
his new interior project..

Wished I had saved it... :(

Can anyone here assist me in how to search for it?

No success so far... :(

Dave

N93332
November 7th 05, 01:00 AM
"Dave" > wrote in message
> Hi All!
>
> A few months ago, someone posted a blow by blow account of
> his new interior project..
>
> Wished I had saved it... :(
>
> Can anyone here assist me in how to search for it?
>
> No success so far... :(

Jay posted his interior upgrade on here about 2 years ago. See
http://www.alexisparkinn.com/new_interior.htm

Is that the one? Otherwise search within Google Groups with the keywords you
wish.

Bob Noel
November 7th 05, 01:29 AM
In article >,
Dave > wrote:

> Hi All!
>
> A few months ago, someone posted a blow by blow account of
> his new interior project..
>
> Wished I had saved it... :(
>
> Can anyone here assist me in how to search for it?

google on "Airtex Interior Refurbishment"
and/or search for Mike Spera

--
Bob Noel
no one likes an educated mule

November 7th 05, 04:24 AM
On 6-Nov-2005, Dave > wrote:

> A few months ago, someone posted a blow by blow account of
> his new interior project..
>
> Wished I had saved it... :(
>
> Can anyone here assist me in how to search for it?

Do a Google Groups search with keywords Airtex and Spera. That will bring
up most of the threads discussing the extensive project, plus a few
ancillary threads, including this one.
--
-Elliott Drucker

Montblack
November 7th 05, 04:27 AM
("Bob Noel" wrote)
>> A few months ago, someone posted a blow by blow account of his new
>> interior project.

>> Can anyone here assist me in how to search for it?

> google on "Airtex Interior Refurbishment"
> and/or search for Mike Spera

"The Mike Spera Airtex Experience"
(Might have missed some)

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y55921D1C
Finally Going to Tackle the Interior
[3-23-05]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?N64912D1C
Plastic Interior Parts?
[3-27-05]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?A37842D1C
Finally Going to Tackle the Interior - Day 0
[3-28-05]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?H23913D1C
Interior Replacement Project - Day 5
[4-13-05]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X58844D1C
Interior Replacement Project - Day 8
[4-13-05]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?P3F726D1C
Interior Replacement Project - Day 30
[4-27-05]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q12921D1C
Airtex Interior Refurbish - Day 43
[5-15-05]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?V51812D1C
Airtex Interior Refurbish - Day 48
[5-15-05]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?O39913D1C
Headliner replacement
[5-17-05]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W11922D1C
Airtex Interior Refurbishment - Day 50
[5-18-05]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?V20924D1C
Airtex Interior Refurbishment - Day 51
[5-24-05]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?J1D825D1C
Airtex Interior Refurbishment - Day 53
[5-24-05]

(Two Bonus Links)
http://makeashorterlink.com/?A67951D1C
Airtex Interior and New Seat Foam
[5-26-03]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W26931D1C
Airtex Interiors (Again)
[3-15-04]

Montblack
Nothing good on TV tonight.

Dave
November 8th 05, 03:27 AM
Bingo!

Mike's was the one!

I was driving a Cessna at the time. Shouldda payed closer attention..

Now a Warrior.. :)

Thanks to All who reponded!

Dave

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 20:29:56 -0500, Bob Noel
> wrote:

>In article >,
> Dave > wrote:
>
>> Hi All!
>>
>> A few months ago, someone posted a blow by blow account of
>> his new interior project..
>>
>> Wished I had saved it... :(
>>
>> Can anyone here assist me in how to search for it?
>
>google on "Airtex Interior Refurbishment"
>and/or search for Mike Spera

Mike Spera
November 9th 05, 02:07 AM
Dave,

Did you get the pictures I sent? I guessed at your correct e-mail address.

Thanks,
Mike

Dave wrote:

> Bingo!
>
> Mike's was the one!
>
> I was driving a Cessna at the time. Shouldda payed closer attention..
>
> Now a Warrior.. :)
>
> Thanks to All who reponded!
>
> Dave
>

> On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 20:29:56 -0500, Bob Noel
> > wrote:
>

>>In article >,
>>Dave > wrote:
>>

>>>Hi All!
>>>
>>> A few months ago, someone posted a blow by blow account of
>>>his new interior project..
>>>
>>> Wished I had saved it... :(
>>>
>>> Can anyone here assist me in how to search for it?
>>
>>google on "Airtex Interior Refurbishment"
>>and/or search for Mike Spera

Google