PDA

View Full Version : Yet More Aviation DVD's

Kobra
November 11th 05, 03:09 AM
Flyers,

I know, I am forever hawking my aviation DVD's on eBay. I hope you have
patience with me. There's even more
to come after this. I hope you can take advantage of these DVD sales and
learn and enjoy them as I have. I have three this time:

DVD's start at $5.00

Aviation Media's DVD 121.5
http://tinyurl.com/dmpyc

Listen to real-life emergencies - Actual ATC Recordings
Hear These Actual Emergencies:
· An MU2's terrifying encounter with ice
· A Beech Skipper loses an engine at night
· Total vacuum failure in a C-210 in IMC
· A lost pilot trapped on top rescued by a Mooney
· An airliner's runway incursion in blinding fog

Aviation Media's Instrument Flying
http://tinyurl.com/9m2v9

Aviation Media's Have Plane Will Travel
http://tinyurl.com/7rux9
Take off for some of the most spectacular vacation destinations in North
America.
Go along for the ride to:
· Backpacking woods of Idaho
· Weekends in Mexico
· Sedona Arizona
· Catalina Island
· the tall timber in the Colorado Rockies
· the Cayman Islands
· a long weekend in Nova Scotia

Good luck!
Kobra