PDA

View Full Version : 337's on microfiche, reading same? delivery time?

Michael Horowitz
November 12th 05, 01:31 PM
I know I can get the 337's on an a/c from the FAA on microfiche.
Do I need a special reader to read same?
Are they also available on CD?
How long is delivery? - MIke

Tri-Pacer
November 12th 05, 02:09 PM
>I know I can get the 337's on an a/c from the FAA on microfiche.
> Do I need a special reader to read same?
> Are they also available on CD?
> How long is delivery? - MIke

http://www.faa.gov/licenses_certificates/aircraft_certification/aircraft_registry/

Here's where you order the CD-ROM

It takes about 10 days or so to get it.

Michael Horowitz
November 12th 05, 03:18 PM
thanks, Mike

"Tri-Pacer" > wrote:

>>I know I can get the 337's on an a/c from the FAA on microfiche.
>> Do I need a special reader to read same?
>> Are they also available on CD?
>> How long is delivery? - MIke
>>

>http://www.faa.gov/licenses_certificates/aircraft_certification/aircraft_registry/
>
>Here's where you order the CD-ROM
>
>It takes about 10 days or so to get it.

Robert M. Gary
November 12th 05, 05:30 PM
Get the CDrom. Those under 30 probably don't know what microfiche is. :)

Steve Foley
November 12th 05, 06:27 PM
Your local library probably has a microfoche reader. Mine does. You can
print the pages for $0.xx per page.

If you're ordering them, go for the CD and print them yourself.

"Michael Horowitz" > wrote in message
> I know I can get the 337's on an a/c from the FAA on microfiche.
> Do I need a special reader to read same?
> Are they also available on CD?
> How long is delivery? - MIke

RST Engineering
November 12th 05, 07:25 PM
At $6.25 for the CD that takes my airplane back to the day it left the
factory, that's a hell of a deal. That even includes postage.

Jim

"Steve Foley" > wrote in message
> Your local library probably has a microfoche reader. Mine does. You can
> print the pages for $0.xx per page.
>
> If you're ordering them, go for the CD and print them yourself.

Javier Henderson
November 14th 05, 12:46 PM
Robert M. Gary wrote:
> Get the CDrom. Those under 30 probably don't know what microfiche is. :)

They're kept next to the "records".

-jav

November 14th 05, 09:28 PM
Javier Henderson wrote:
> Robert M. Gary wrote:
> > Get the CDrom. Those under 30 probably don't know what microfiche is. :)
>
> They're kept next to the "records".

Ya mean the 78's right?

Craig C.

Javier Henderson
November 14th 05, 09:43 PM
wrote:
> Javier Henderson wrote:
>
>>Robert M. Gary wrote:
>>
>>>Get the CDrom. Those under 30 probably don't know what microfiche is. :)
>>
>>They're kept next to the "records".
>>

> Ya mean the 78's right?

Not that modern.

Wax cylinders.

-jav

RST Engineering
November 14th 05, 11:41 PM
Right under the victrola.

Jim

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Javier Henderson wrote:
>> Robert M. Gary wrote:
>> > Get the CDrom. Those under 30 probably don't know what microfiche is.
>> > :)
>>
>> They're kept next to the "records".
>>
> Ya mean the 78's right?
>
> Craig C.

Jon Kraus
November 15th 05, 01:33 AM
you can find 'em easily using the card catalog...

Jon Kraus

RST Engineering wrote:
> Right under the victrola.
>
> Jim