PDA

View Full Version : Ordering the 337; what do these numbers mean?

Michael Horowitz
November 12th 05, 08:46 PM
During the process of ordering the 337 information for an aircraft I"m
looking at, under "Number of Pages" it shows "Registration - 140" and
"Airworthiness - 66".
What do these figures mean? - Mike

Carl Orton
November 13th 05, 12:29 AM
I've always ordered over the phone, and was never really told these numbers.

Taking a guess here, the 140 pgs of registration will have all copies of the
registration and bills of sale, as well as every page of every loan
agreement (lien) placed on the aircraft.

I would take the "airworthiness" numbers to mean 337s filed or new
airworthiness certificate action (if this was done - not usually) - those
things from a paperwork pespective that validate the ability of the aircraft
to be operated in legal manner.

"Michael Horowitz" > wrote in message
> During the process of ordering the 337 information for an aircraft I"m
> looking at, under "Number of Pages" it shows "Registration - 140" and
> "Airworthiness - 66".
> What do these figures mean? - Mike

Google