PDA

View Full Version : Serrvice Manual For KR86 ADF

NW_PILOT
November 13th 05, 08:59 PM
Any one have a service manual for a KR86 ADF or know where I can obtain one?

Michelle P
November 13th 05, 10:41 PM
Ebay!
Michelle

NW_PILOT wrote:

>Any one have a service manual for a KR86 ADF or know where I can obtain one?

Tri-Pacer
November 14th 05, 05:59 PM
"...
> Any one have a service manual for a KR86 ADF or know where I can obtain
> one?

Look in Trade-a-Plane. The company is Essco (Sp)??.

Mike Noel
November 17th 05, 04:30 AM
Perhaps you've already investigated this, but when my old ADF went on the
blink it was because the belly loop antenna connectors were suffering from a
major dose of corrosion. Where it is located on the belly on my Archer it
collects any water that trickles in through the tail cone. Removing the
antenna from the connector and cleaning the contacts put it back into
operation. The sense antenna connector over the cabin also needed some work
with contact cleaner, a brass brush, and silicone spray.

--
Mike Noel,
Tucson, Arizona

'Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from
religious conviction.'

-Blaise Pascal
"NW_PILOT" > wrote in message
> Any one have a service manual for a KR86 ADF or know where I can obtain
one?

Google