PDA

View Full Version : PDA IAP's

Doug Carter
July 26th 03, 02:16 PM
Anyone using their PDA for backup IAP's? Is there a site with 28 day
updated IAP's for Palm OS dowonload?

Paul Tomblin
July 26th 03, 04:22 PM
In a previous article, Doug Carter > said:
>Anyone using their PDA for backup IAP's? Is there a site with 28 day
>updated IAP's for Palm OS dowonload?

Are you thinking textural description or actual approach charts?

--
Paul Tomblin >, not speaking for anybody
"I'm cruising down the Information Superhighway in high gear, surfing the

Doug Carter
July 27th 03, 03:37 AM
Paul Tomblin wrote:
> In a previous article, Doug Carter > said:
>
>>Anyone using their PDA for backup IAP's? Is there a site with 28 day
>>updated IAP's for Palm OS dowonload?
>
> Are you thinking textural description or actual approach charts?

Graphic FAA like you can download in PDF format. But I've never seen a
textural version of an IAP; might be better on itty bitty PDA screen
but I didn't know they even existed.

Ike Israel
July 27th 03, 12:54 PM
"Doug Carter" > wrote in message
> Paul Tomblin wrote:
> > In a previous article, Doug Carter > said:
> >
> >>Anyone using their PDA for backup IAP's? Is there a site with 28 day
> >>updated IAP's for Palm OS dowonload?
> >
> > Are you thinking textural description or actual approach charts?
> >

> Graphic FAA like you can download in PDF format. But I've never seen a
> textural version of an IAP; might be better on itty bitty PDA screen
> but I didn't know they even existed.

https://164.214.2.62/products/digitalaero/index.cfm#flip

Ike...

gpsposter
July 29th 03, 08:17 PM
"Ike Israel" > wrote in news:t3PUa.108997
:

> "Doug Carter" > wrote in message
>> Paul Tomblin wrote:

>> > Are you thinking textural description or actual approach charts?
>> >

>> Graphic FAA like you can download in PDF format. But I've never seen
>> textural version of an IAP; might be better on itty bitty PDA screen
>> but I didn't know they even existed.
>>
> https://164.214.2.62/products/digitalaero/index.cfm#flip
>
> Ike...

If you are looking for pdf versions (not sure if the palm format supports
them), you can get IAP's from AOPA if you are a member.

Google