PDA

View Full Version : Re: The need for original documents, N-reg aircraft?

Dave Butler
November 23rd 05, 07:19 PM
Peter wrote:
> There are various documents such as the cert of airworthiness, and
> (for an N-reg in Europe) the FAA radio license, which some say need to
> be carried in original.
>
> Can anyone point to a reference for this? I can't find it in the 2005
> FAR/AIM.

In the US there is no requirement to carry a radio license. If there is such a
requirement where you live, the requirement must originate in your country.

Chris
November 23rd 05, 10:24 PM
"Dave Butler" > wrote in message
> Peter wrote:
>> There are various documents such as the cert of airworthiness, and
>> (for an N-reg in Europe) the FAA radio license, which some say need to
>> be carried in original.
>>
>> Can anyone point to a reference for this? I can't find it in the 2005
>> FAR/AIM.
>
> In the US there is no requirement to carry a radio license. If there is
> such a requirement where you live, the requirement must originate in your
> country.

That's what the OP said....... Jeess

Dave Butler
November 28th 05, 07:18 PM
Chris wrote:
> "Dave Butler" > wrote in message
>
>>Peter wrote:
>>
>>>There are various documents such as the cert of airworthiness, and
>>>(for an N-reg in Europe) the FAA radio license, which some say need to
>>>be carried in original.
>>>
>>>Can anyone point to a reference for this? I can't find it in the 2005
>>>FAR/AIM.
>>
>>In the US there is no requirement to carry a radio license. If there is
>>such a requirement where you live, the requirement must originate in your
>>country.
>

> That's what the OP said....... Jeess

eh?

Google