PDA

View Full Version : Controller Forum

Greg Esres
August 2nd 03, 01:12 AM
NATCA (National Air Traffic Controllers Association) runs a web-based
forum where you can ask questions of controllers.

Seems like a great resource, but it's presently highly underutilitzed.

http://bbs.natca.net

I'm sure pilots and controllers would benefit if the site became more
highly trafficked.

August 2nd 03, 02:17 AM
Greg Esres wrote:

> NATCA (National Air Traffic Controllers Association) runs a web-based
> forum where you can ask questions of controllers.
>
> Seems like a great resource, but it's presently highly underutilitzed.
>
> http://bbs.natca.net
>
> I'm sure pilots and controllers would benefit if the site became more
> highly trafficked.

It gives the option to log on as a guest, then kicks you out.

John Godwin
August 2nd 03, 02:43 AM
wrote in :
> It gives the option to log on as a guest, then kicks you out.

I'll bet the response is great though.

--
John Godwin
Silicon Rallye Inc.