PDA

View Full Version : The big question

Prime
December 2nd 05, 08:12 AM
What I want to know is:

If I want to have an airshow at my hotel, do I need a 337 to fix the
plastic sign on my AOPA plane before or after I pay my taxes?

Prime

Jim Burns
December 2nd 05, 02:30 PM
It depends if it's a high wing or low wing.

"Prime" > wrote in message
> What I want to know is:
>
> If I want to have an airshow at my hotel, do I need a 337 to fix the
> plastic sign on my AOPA plane before or after I pay my taxes?
>
> Prime

David Lesher
December 2nd 05, 03:45 PM
Prime > writes:

>What I want to know is:

>If I want to have an airshow at my hotel, do I need a 337 to fix the
>plastic sign on my AOPA plane before or after I pay my taxes?

How big are the numbers on the 337?
--
A host is a host from coast to

George Patterson
December 2nd 05, 05:31 PM
Prime wrote:
> What I want to know is:
>
> If I want to have an airshow at my hotel, do I need a 337 to fix the
> plastic sign on my AOPA plane before or after I pay my taxes?

Yes.

George Patterson
Coffee is only a way of stealing time that should by rights belong to
your slightly older self.

Javier Henderson
December 2nd 05, 05:45 PM
>> If I want to have an airshow at my hotel, do I need a 337 to fix the
>> plastic sign on my AOPA plane before or after I pay my taxes?

How do you log the time spent running around the room making engine
noises with the plastic plane in your hand?

-jav

Montblack
December 2nd 05, 05:53 PM
("George Patterson" wrote)
> Yes.

You needed to quote all thirty-seven words for your one word answer?

Montblack

N93332
December 2nd 05, 08:23 PM
"Javier Henderson" > wrote in message
> How do you log the time spent running around the room making engine
> noises with the plastic plane in your hand?

PIC if you're solo. SIC if not...

Prime
December 3rd 05, 04:51 AM
"Montblack" > posted the exciting message
:

> ("George Patterson" wrote)
>> Yes.
>

> You needed to quote all thirty-seven words for your one word answer?
>

> Montblack

I think most of us can manage the bandwidth :)

Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe
December 3rd 05, 09:22 PM
"David Lesher" > wrote in message
> Prime > writes:
>
>>What I want to know is:
>
>>If I want to have an airshow at my hotel, do I need a 337 to fix the
>>plastic sign on my AOPA plane before or after I pay my taxes?
>

> How big are the numbers on the 337?
> --

If you have to take your sign through an ADIZ, you can use electrical tape
to make the 337 numbers big enough.

--
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe
The Sea Hawk At WowWay D0t Com

Jack Allison
December 5th 05, 04:38 AM
Montblack wrote:

> You needed to quote all thirty-seven words for your one word answer?

Ah, a student of Jim W., eh? :-)

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Jack Allison
December 5th 05, 04:40 AM
N93332 wrote:

> PIC if you're solo. SIC if not...

Does that apply to LSA, multi-engine, complex, etc.? :-)

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student
Arrow N2104T

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Montblack
December 5th 05, 05:17 AM
>> You needed to quote all thirty-seven words for your one word answer?

("Jack Allison" wrote)
> Ah, a student of Jim W., eh? :-)

"Words" ...now it's funny.

Montblack
Still chuckling

N93332
December 5th 05, 06:25 AM
"Jack Allison" > wrote in message
> N93332 wrote:
>>
>> PIC if you're solo. SIC if not...
> Does that apply to LSA, multi-engine, complex, etc.? :-)

It depends on what kind of plane you're playing with...

I don't play with toy planes and make airplane noises when others are
around. ;-)

December 5th 05, 06:59 PM
Prime > wrote:
> What I want to know is:

> If I want to have an airshow at my hotel, do I need a 337 to fix the
> plastic sign on my AOPA plane before or after I pay my taxes?

> Prime

Only if you are pursuing a higher rating or practicing a current
level of proficiency:

Mile High Club

The official site of the Mile High Club, that exclusive club that
pilots, flight attendants and daring airline passengers have been
whispering about since ...

www.milehighclub.com/

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction/mountain flying are my vocation!" Eberhard

--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jer<at>frii.com http://users.frii.com/jer/

CriticalMass
January 9th 06, 01:54 AM
Prime wrote:

> What I want to know is:
>
> If I want to have an airshow at my hotel, do I need a 337 to fix the
> plastic sign on my AOPA plane

What I want to know is, what the hell is an "AOPA plane"?

Prime
January 9th 06, 06:30 AM
CriticalMass > posted the exciting message
:

> Prime wrote:
>
>> What I want to know is:
>>
>> If I want to have an airshow at my hotel, do I need a 337 to
fix the
>> plastic sign on my AOPA plane
>
> What I want to know is, what the hell is an "AOPA plane"?

One that you win in an AOPA contest.

Forget it, it was a joke. If you'd been reading the threads at
that time you would understand.

Google