PDA

View Full Version : Good Source For PIREPS?

Phoenix Pilot
August 25th 03, 12:34 AM
Anyone out there have any good web sources for up-to-date, textual
PIREPS? Multiple ones over a wide area would be a plus.

The only solid way I've found to get them is to log on to DUATS and do
a flight plan around the area I'm wanting to get PIREPs for. This is
time consuming, and I know theres got to be a better way.

Any good places out there?

Dan Luke
August 25th 03, 12:51 AM
http://sentinel.aviationweather.gov/

Dan Luke
August 25th 03, 12:56 AM
> http://sentinel.aviationweather.gov/

Oops - it's not working right now.

Tom S.
August 25th 03, 03:59 AM
"Phoenix Pilot" > wrote in message
m...
> Anyone out there have any good web sources for up-to-date, textual
> PIREPS? Multiple ones over a wide area would be a plus.
>
> The only solid way I've found to get them is to log on to DUATS and do
> a flight plan around the area I'm wanting to get PIREPs for. This is
> time consuming, and I know theres got to be a better way.
>
> Any good places out there?

http://aviationweather.gov/awc/aviation_weather_center.html

Section 4

Google