PDA

View Full Version : Flying to Notre Dame Football Games

Mark Horvath
August 25th 03, 02:47 AM
Anyone have any advice on flying to ND football games. FBO? Arrangements?
Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

smackey
August 26th 03, 05:49 AM
"Mark Horvath" > wrote in message >...
> Anyone have any advice on flying to ND football games. FBO? Arrangements?
> Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Notre Dame...oh,no!!

Steve M
Purdue BSEE '72

TripFarmer
August 26th 03, 07:40 PM
Waste of money.........Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!

Trip

In article >,
says...

>"Mark Horvath" > wrote in message
>> Anyone have any advice on flying to ND football games. FBO? Arrangements?
>> Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
>

> Notre Dame...oh,no!!
>
> Steve M
> Purdue BSEE '72

smackey
August 27th 03, 06:55 AM
"Ron Natalie" > wrote in message >...
> "smackey" > wrote in message m...
>
> > Notre Dame...oh,no!!
>
> What's the difference between Notre Dame and Cheerios?

You've got me. What's the difference?

Ron Natalie
August 27th 03, 05:24 PM
"smackey" > wrote in message m...
> "Ron Natalie" > wrote in message >...
> > "smackey" > wrote in message m...
> >
> > > Notre Dame...oh,no!!
> >
> > What's the difference between Notre Dame and Cheerios?
>
> You've got me. What's the difference?

Cheerios belong in a bowl.

August 28th 03, 07:41 AM
Don't listen to the philistines; go Irish! Make sure you get a reservation
on football saturdays (when you get your briefing you will receive a notam
regarding this; you have to make a phone call and key in some info) It's not
a big deal but sometimes you will get jerked around(I once was sent to fort
wayne from mishawaka on my way from the east coast before being cleared to
south bend. It actually is easier vfr than ifr if the weather is ok. If you
come early in the am usually there's less hassle. Be careful not to fly over
the stadium around game time if you are vfr.
When you get there the fbo is corporate wings and they are good although
very busy on game days. Usually some of the taxiways are closed for use as
parking for bizjets, but the tower/ ground controller will help you get
around that. It will help you if you familiarize yourself with the airport
diagram before you get there. Enjoy the game (but avoid the green beer at
the senior club if you are flying back on saturday night).
"Mark Horvath" > wrote in message
> Anyone have any advice on flying to ND football games. FBO?
Arrangements?
> Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Google