PDA

View Full Version : Working with plexiglass in winter

Ben Jackson
December 14th 05, 07:37 PM
I'd like to replace my side windows this winter. Will working with
plexiglass be substantially harder with temps in the 30-40F range?
Will the adhesives cure or will I need to heat the hangar?

--
Ben Jackson

http://www.ben.com/

Michael Ware
December 14th 05, 11:29 PM
"Ben Jackson" > wrote in message
> I'd like to replace my side windows this winter. Will working with
> plexiglass be substantially harder with temps in the 30-40F range?
> Will the adhesives cure or will I need to heat the hangar?
Depends on the adhesive, read the label.

> --
> Ben Jackson
> >
> http://www.ben.com/

pbc76049
December 15th 05, 07:43 PM
"Michael Ware" > wrote in message

> "Ben Jackson" > wrote in message
>> I'd like to replace my side windows this winter. Will working with
>> plexiglass be substantially harder with temps in the 30-40F range?
>> Will the adhesives cure or will I need to heat the hangar?

Warmth is definately your friend if you are going to drill, sand, trim
plexiglass. Trust me I do it for a living.

Scott.

Google