PDA

View Full Version : Q: accelerated IFR rating in Houston area

Dominik Buszek
September 3rd 03, 10:25 AM
Hi folks,

I am planning to earn my IR by the end of the year during my Christmas three
weeks stay in Houston, TX.
Could you please inform me if you know of any accelerated training available
in this area.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Dom

__________________________________________________ ________________ ICQ#:
173835181 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me

Dominik Buszek
September 8th 03, 04:29 PM
Yes, I got it.
Thanks for your input.

Dom

Uzytkownik "jeff" > napisal w wiadomosci
> Have you got the written done yet?
> that will be a requirement of those coureses.
> PIC will come to ytou if they are a company your interested in. You can
get
> information on them on their website.
> http://www.iflyifr.com
>

> Dominik Buszek wrote:
>
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I am planning to earn my IR by the end of the year during my Christmas
three
> > weeks stay in Houston, TX.
> > Could you please inform me if you know of any accelerated training
available
> > in this area.
> >
> > Your help will be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Dom
> >
> > __________________________________________________ ________________ ICQ#:
> > 173835181 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me
> > __________________________________________________ ________________

Hendrik G. Seliger
September 10th 03, 05:59 PM
Dominik,

I got mine last year in about 3 weeks at United Fight Systems
(http://www.unitedflight.com/) at Dawid Wayne Hooks (DWH) just north of
the Houston townline (Spring, TX) and with a class D underlying the
Houston Bravo airspace. All approach types fairly close by, with NDB and
LOC at DWH. Talk to Laura who I think is now managing the school.

Make sure you have your cross country time sorted out before.
Alternatively, get in touch with the school beforehand to find a safety
pilot, so you can do cross country flights (e.g. to College Station,
just over 50nm) while shooting approaches.

Cheers,
Hendrik

Dominik Buszek wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I am planning to earn my IR by the end of the year during my Christmas three
> weeks stay in Houston, TX.
> Could you please inform me if you know of any accelerated training available
> in this area.
>
> Your help will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Dom

> 173835181 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me

Google