PDA

View Full Version : FS: Child headsets from Sigtronics

Kevin Chandler
September 4th 03, 10:28 PM
I have two pairs. They work great. My kids just outgrew them. Make a real
offer on them (enough to warrant me packaging them up and shipping them) and
they will probably be yours.

Kevin Chandler
Dayton, Ohio

john smith
September 5th 03, 04:21 AM
Kevin Chandler wrote:
> I have two pairs. They work great. My kids just outgrew them. Make a real
> offer on them (enough to warrant me packaging them up and shipping them) and
> they will probably be yours.

Doesn't Sigtronics sell adult headbands to replace the kid sized ones?
David Clarks have adult replacement headbands for their 10-13Y headsets.
Also, the DC 10-13Y headset fit some women better than the 10-13.4
headset, so your youth headset may not just be for kids.

Kevin Chandler
September 5th 03, 01:44 PM
> Doesn't Sigtronics sell adult headbands to replace the kid sized ones?
I did not find any on Sportys' website. I already bought a couple of adult
headsets for them.

Jay Honeck
September 5th 03, 02:41 PM
Might try posting this over on "rec.aviation.marketplace"?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

> I have two pairs. They work great. My kids just outgrew them. Make a
real
> offer on them (enough to warrant me packaging them up and shipping them)
and
> they will probably be yours.

Google